Collaborating to Run APRDI Bloomberg Fund Awards 2015: Winner Announcement
Jakarta, 26 March 2015, Winners of the 2015 APRDI Bloomberg Indonesia Fund Awards were announced tonight at the annual awards ceremony held in Jakarta. The awards, launched with the Mutual Funds Association of Indonesia, recognize Indonesia’s best performing funds and underscore its importance for both institutional and retail investors.
More than 200 members of Indonesia’s managed funds community attended the ceremony which was highlighted by a keynote speech by Bambang Brodjonegoro, Minister of Finance, Indonesia and welcome remarks from Peter Grauer, Chairman of BloombergLP.
“APRDI is proud to be collaborating with Bloomberg on the Indonesia Fund Awards once again,” said Denny R. Thaher, President Director of PT Trimega Asset Management and Chairman of APRDI. “By recognizing the best performers in our industry, we hope to further bolster investor confidence in Indonesian mutual funds, and provide a new level of market education and awareness to complement our existing financial literacy programs.”
“In today’s volatile market environment, investors more than ever are relying on the skill and experience of fund managers to help steer them on the right investment course. Congratulations to all the winners on their outstanding achievements tonight.” said Nitin Jaiswal, Head of Sales for ASEAN and South Asia.
The winners of the 2015 APRDI-Bloomberg Indonesia Fund Awards are:
- Best Islamic Fund (Equity): Cipta Syariah Equity by PT Ciptadana Asset Management
- Best Islamic Fund (Fixed Income): MNC Dana Syariah by PT MNC Asset Management
- Best Islamic Fund (Mixed Allocation): SAM Syariah Berimbang by PT Samuel Aset Manajemen
- Best Thematic Fund: Mega Asset Greater Infrastructure by PT Mega Asset Management
- Best Fixed Income USD Denominated Fund: Danamas Dollar by PT Sinarmas Asset Management
- Best Index Fund: RHB OSK LQ45 Tracker by PT RHB OSK Asset Management
- Best Equity Fund (AUM<=100 billion): Pratama Equity by PT Pratama Capital Assets Management
- Best Equity Fund(100 <AUM<=500 billion): Pratama Saham by PT Pratama Capital Assets Management
- Best Equity Fund (AUM>500 billion): SAM Indonesian Equity Fund by PT Samuel Aset Manajemen
- Best Fixed Income Fund (AUM<=60 billion): GAP Fixed Income Fund II by PT Gap Capital
- Best Fixed Income Fund (60 <AUM<=200 billion): Syailendra Fixed Income Fund by PT Syailendra Capital
- Best Fixed Income Fund (AUM>200 billion): Danamas Stabil by PT Sinarmas Asset Management
- Best Money-Market Fund (AUM<=100 billion): Mega Dana Kas by PT Mega Capital Investama
- Best Money-Market Fund (AUM>100 billion): Manulife Indonesia Money Market Fund by PT Manulife Aset Manajemen Indonesia
- Best Mixed Allocation Fund (AUM<=50 billion): Nikko BUMN Plus by PT Nikko Securities Indonesia
- Best Mixed Allocation Fund (50 <AUM<=150 billion): Kresna Flexima by PT Kresna Asset Management
- Best Mixed Allocation Fund (AUM>150 billion): Danamas Fleksi by PT Sinarmas Asset Management
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The company’s strength – delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately – is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 320,000 subscribers globally. For more information, visit www.bloomberg.com.
The Indonesian Mutual Funds Association (APRDI), founded on June 28, 1999 is a non-profit organization that represents the Indonesian fund management industry. APRDI was established for the purpose of uniting the institutions that are involved in the mutual funds activities. APRDI’s objectives are to raise the standards, professionalism and code of ethics of its members in their activities pertaining to mutual funds, to develop and promote the Indonesian mutual funds industry so that mutual funds become the public’s choice of investment vehicle, to enhance the relationship between its members with the Financial and Capital Market Authorities and with other institutions concerning the mutual fund industry, and to improve the skills and knowledge of its members in running the mutual fund business.