Jakarta, 1 Agustus, 2013
Gartner named Oracle a Leader in its recent “Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management Services” (May 2013) and assigned Oracle a “Positive” rating in its recent “MarketScope for IT Project and Portfolio Management Software Applications” (May 2013). Oracle Project Portfolio Management solutions help organizations drive down costs, minimize risk and deliver results to key stakeholders by enabling enterprise agility, team productivity, portfolio predictability and overall project management efficiency.
- Gartner, Inc. has recognized Oracle’s leadership in the IT Project and Portfolio Management industry in two recent reports.
- Gartner named Oracle as a Leader in its most recent “Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management Services” and also gave Oracle a “Positive” rating in its recent “MarketScope for IT Project and Portfolio Management Software Applications.”
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant reports position vendors within a particular quadrant based on their completeness of vision and ability to execute.
- Gartner MarketScope reports provide an overall market rating and also rate selected vendors based on market-critical criteria.
- According to Gartner, recipients of a “Positive” rating “demonstrate a strong global market presence, depth or breadth in IT PPM functionality, and a solid product integration capability.”
- Oracle is a leading provider of both cloud-based and on-premise project portfolio management solutions designed to improve strategy execution, operational excellence and financial performance across the enterprise.
- By enabling enterprise agility, team productivity, portfolio predictability and project management efficiency, Oracle Project Portfolio Management helps drive down costs, minimize risk and deliver results to key stakeholders.
- “IT leaders are under increasing pressure to improve the speed, accuracy and agility of their project organization,” said Yasser Mahmud, vice president of product strategy & industry marketing, Oracle’s Primavera Global Business Unit. “We believe Oracle’s leadership in IT project and portfolio management demonstrates our commitment to providing incredibly powerful, robust and easy-to-use solutions for the most project-intensive organizations. With a comprehensive range of on-premise and cloud-based project portfolio management solutions, Oracle is the only company that can provide best-in-class solutions that address all major project portfolio management environments.”
- Magic Quadrant for Cloud-Based IT Project and Portfolio Management Services
- MarketScope for IT Project and Portfolio Management Software Applications
- Oracle Applications
About the Magic Quadrant/MarketScope
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle’s complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle’s commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve Oracle’s Applications Unlimited offerings. Oracle’s lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NASDAQ:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.